elder and cannon architects logo
Wasps, Alexandra Parade, Glasgow

The creation of new studio space and facilities including cafe and shop for the Wasps Trust involved the conversion and extension of an elegant 1930’s Cigarette Factory in the Cities East End.
The success of the project lay in the new arrangement and sequence of studio spaces for 130 artists and the control and delivery of natural light to those spaces.